Apply for New Ration Card is an official very important certificate which is provided by all the State Governments to its citizen for purchasing subsidized provisions. The Government Of Gujarat has decided to issue new bar-coded ration cards as per the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department.
The objective of the issue of the new ration card is to eliminate the duplicate and like bogus ration cards and cover all eligible beneficiaries in the state of Gujarat. In this post, we look at the guidelines for obtaining a Gujarat ration card in detail.
Are you looking for Digital Gujarat or Something like How to register in Digital Gujrat Portal? So, you are the right place to get the best information for Digital India.
The people of Gujarat will soon be able to avail of a range of government services through their smartphones and tablets, together with the state government deciding to start a mobile application as well. Apply for New Ration Card.
Digital Gujrat Online Application Registration Details: Apply for New Ration Card
Apply for New Ration Card Gujarat. In Digital Gujarat Common Services Portal provides 33 online services to citizens of Gujarat state if you can register online for the registration so that citizens online application and registration.
Application for New Ration Card Process
A Common Services Portal (CSP – Digital Gujarat Portal) is a vision to provide a one-stop solution for all G2C Services for citizens of Gujarat State.
- First, you will be required to click on the “Apply Online” button for filing the form online and attach the required document or the “Download Form” button and fill the form offline.
- Applicant should ready with service-specific details like Occupational Details, Family details, other than basic applicant details before moving with submitting the application online. all required details fill carefully and submit.
- All fields marked with *(star) are mandatory fields in Online Application.
- As per the language selection, English or Gujarati respective language keyboard should be used for filling an application form.
- In case of any wrong/misleading details provided in the application shall chance to rejection of the application by Department Authorities.
- If your application is returned for change or to fill incomplete details, kindly submit it within 37 days of return.
Apply for New Ration Card is an important document that can be used as a legal identity proof.
Gujarat government provides a subsidy for essential food items and commodities for ration cardholders.
New Ration Card Identity Proof Attachment (Any One):
- True Copy or Voter ID Card.
- True Copy Income Tax PAN Card.
- True Copy of Passport
- Driving License
- Any Government Document having citizen photo
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- A copy of the Aadhar card or Election card in case of slum
Documents Required to Apply for Gujarat Ration Card
When applying for a ration card, it is necessary to submit the following documents along with the application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of Residence.
- PAN card.
- Driving license.
- Passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar Card.
Online Application Procedure for Apply for New Ration Card
To apply for a new ration card online, the user applicant must follow the below-given steps:
Step 1: The applicant must visit the official portal of the Gujarat Government using the link: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/
Step 2: The applicant must already be registered with the portal. If a new user, then registers yourself with the Digital Gujarat official website.
Step 3: After the successful registration, click on the “Revenue” button menu on the home page.
Step 4: After select “Application for New Ration Card” under the online services.
Step 5: You will be redirected to the next page, here you have click on the “Apply Online” button for filing the form online.
Step 6: You have to enter your login id and password and then click on the “Continue to Service” button.
Step 7: Now you can see give all the required information in the form. Then click on the “update profile” button to save your profile and click on the “Next” button.
Step 8: You will be guided to the Ration Card Applicant details page, where you have to specify all the required information in the form. After filling all the details in the application form click on the “Submit” button.
Apply for New Ration Card applicant can get the application form for a new ration card from the nearest or any Circle Office in your landmarks. You have to fill the application form and submit it to the office along with the required documents. You will be notified in the course of time to obtain a new ration card.