Free Ration Distribution Under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2021 In Gujarat, the government will distribute free ration to around 3.25 crore needy people in the state from tomorrow in wake of 21 days lockdown.
Bair correspondent reports that the government has also announced to distribute one-month free ration to migrant workers from 4th April.
In view of the prevailing lockdown situation, the government will distribute essential ration to more than 66 lakhs Antyodaya families through around 17 thousand fair price shops.
Secretary to CM, Ashwini Kumar said, only 25 beneficiaries will be given ration at a time in order to maintain social distancing.
He said, three-member teams, have been formed to ensure smooth distribution and avoid crowd at the shops.
He said migrant workers who do not have ration cards will also be given free ration from coming 4th April through Anna Brahma Yojana.
The CM asked the district administration to ensure that all the flour mills in the urban and rural areas remain open during the lockdown.
Easy Area is an area calculator app for measuring Land Area, distance and perimeters on Map or Images in the easiest way. There is an inbuilt Unit Converter for measuring areas and distances in various Indian Land Units
There are two ways to create measurements:
1) Using Maps – You can search the location of your land/field or can find Current location and place border of the region for which area or distance has to be calculated.
– In the maps, you can find the area with zero knowledge of any prior measurements.
2) Importing Photo – You can import a photo of land, field or any other structure of randomly shaped polygon. Then simply draw over the imported photo to do the measurements. You need to provide the distance for the first line created to set the scale ratio for the image.
- 100% Accuracy of the areas calculated using Coordinate and Spherical geometry.
- Displays point-to-point distances for each line created on the map.
- Manual distances. You can input land border measurements manually. Tap on the distance label of any line to manually change the length of that line. Currently available only while measuring on photos.
- Multiple Layers for measuring multiple areas on the same map.
- Save and load calculated measurements.
- Sharing Area links You can share the link to your saved area. Users having the link can view update the area over the link.
- Infinite zooming and scrolling of the map with standard gestures.
- Easy tools to create, update, delete points on map.
- Single tap to add new point.
- Tap to select a Point, drag and drop the selected point to easily change position.
- Double tap on any line to add new point at that position.
Simply create a rough sketch and put the measured lengths for boundaries to get the area calculated at real time.