The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas has launched a new service for customers of state-owned gas company Indian Gas on Sunday, November 1.
Under this service, the Ministry has announced a new number 7718955555 for Indian customers. From today, Indian customers across the country will be able to book gas cylinders through this number.
Gas cylinder booking facility on this number will continue 24 * 7 for example. twenty-four hours and seven days So far there were booking numbers according to the telecom circle.
According to the ministry, there were currently different numbers for booking of gas cylinders according to the telecom circle. But now the same number has been applied to the whole country by turning off these numbers. Indian customers across the country will now be able to book their gas cylinders through this number.
According to the ministry, if a customer goes to another telecom circle in his state, he can also book a gas cylinder through this number. Gas cylinders can be booked via SMS or IVRS to this number.
- સૌથી પહેલા તમારે ઈન્ડેનના બુકિંગ નંબર 7718955555 પર કોલ કરવાનો રહેશે.
- અહીં 16 ડિજિટનો કસ્ટમ ID એન્ટર કરવાનો રહેશે.
- આ કસ્ટમર ID ઈન્ડેન LPGના ઈનવોઈસ અથવા બુક પર લખેલો હોય છે.
- કસ્ટમર ID એન્ટર કર્યા બાદ બુકિંગ કન્ફર્મેશનની જાણકારી આપવામાં આવશે.
- કન્ફર્મેશન બાદ તમારું બુકિંગ સ્વીકાર કરવામાં આવશે.
Gas companies have changed the home delivery system of gas cylinders from November 1, i.e. today. Under it, cylinders without a one-time password (OTP) will no longer be available.
According to the change, customers will be sent an OTP to the registered mobile number after booking the cylinder.
According to the ministry, Indian customers can only book a gas cylinder from their registered mobile.
Gas cylinder booking process By registered mobile Number:
- First you have to call Indian booking number 7718955555.
- Here you have to enter a 16 digit custom ID.
- This customer ID is written on the invoice or book of Inden LPG.
- Booking confirmation will be given after entering the customer ID.
- Your booking will be accepted after confirmation.
By non-registered mobile number:
- If the customer’s mobile number is not recorded in Inden’s records, he will have to enter a 16-digit customer ID.
- This process can also be done through IVRS Once confirmed, your mobile number will be registered.
Gas cylinders can then be booked.
Gas cylinders will not be available without OTP from today
The OTP will have to show the delivery boy at the time when the gas arrives for delivery. The cylinder will be delivered to the customer only after the OTP match. If the OTP does not match, the cylinder will not be delivered.