Gujarat Board 10th Class Duplicate Marksheet Download | GSEB Duplicate Mark Sheet for SSC/HSC | GSEB HSC (12th Class) Duplicate Marksheet Download Link.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board website (www.gseb.org), Gandhinagar Board Latest GSEB Services Website Launch for Old Student 10th Class (SSC) and 12th Class HSC Student Download Marksheet Online at given below Official Website www.gsebeservice.com details.
GSEB SSC/HSC Duplicate Mark Sheet Download Online at www.gsebeservice.com
To get the above certificates, students have to apply on the student Jonline Student Services on the gsebeservice.org website, where the duplicate mark sheet certification fee is Rs. 50, Migration fee is 100 / – Rs. And the equivalent certificate fee will be Rs.200 Speed-Post Charge of Rs. 5 / – Rs. So that the student can get a home-based certificate.
This Website Purpose for Online Duplicate Marksheet, Certificate, Migration and Certificate of Equality for thus students will no longer have to visit Gandhinagar shocks for duplicate mark-sheets can visit at www.gsebeservice.com.
How to Download GSEB SSC & HSC Duplicate Mark sheet Online?
- First open https://www.gsebeservice.com/ Site in your mobile or Computer.
- then find out Students Tab in menu section
- Then Find out Students Online service Tab in it.
- If you want to Get SSC Duplicate marksheet Then find out “10th duplicate Marksheet/certificate” in it.
- If you want to Get HSC Duplicate marksheet Then find out “10th duplicate Marksheet/certificate” in it.
- Click on Register Tab.
- Then Fill your basic detail and Register on it.
- Then Login with your Mobile no. and password and Apply For SSC Or HSC Duplicate marksheet.
What are Application Fees for Duplicate Marksheet?
- GSEB Duplicate Marksheet fee Rs.50/-
- Migration Certificate : Rs.100/-
- Samkshata Pramanpatra : Rs.200/-
- Postal Charge (Speed post) Charge: Rs. 50/-
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHEB) has made certain changes in Blue Print, Paper Style and Sample Question Papers for std10th and 12th (science stream and General Stream). Therefore students here we are rendering you new pattern study material so that you can begin your preparation right now.
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or GSEB is a government of Gujarat body responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction the state’s secondary and higher secondary educational system takes.std 12 result of 2020 will come at official website.