Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification Online Form: Department of India Posts releases the requirement of Gramin Dak Sevak from time to time.
Though the department of Post is a central government’s department vacancies available in this department is released state wise. Recently the India Post has released 1826 Cycle III vacancies for the Gramin Dak Sevak in Gujrat.
The Gujarat GDS Recruitment Application form interested candidates for this post are invited online. In this article, we have compiled all the information related to India Post Recruitment 2021.
Interested candidates can scroll down to know more about this recruitment notification to work with Central Government Department.
Details of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021
A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register themselves in a portal. Aspirants should pass Secondary School/ 10th Std from a recognized board and should have attained the prescribed age limit. Selection may be based on an automatically generated merit list.
Selected aspirants will be placed anywhere in Gujarat State. Aspirants should pay the required fee in computerized post offices in India. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected.
Notification – Available Now
Registration Form Available Now
More details of Gujarat Postal vacancy, upcoming India Post Office jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST, and PWD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online (or) at any Head Post Office
|Organization Name||India Post – Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks i.e (BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||21.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.01.2021|
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Applicants from the reserved category will get the relaxation in the upper age limit as per the below-given table;
To apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies the applicant must have passed Secondary School Examination with minimum passing marks in English and Mathematics.
Candidates need to have a computer certificate of a minimum of 6 months of duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Have read, writing and speaking knowledge of the local language is also a must for the applicant to apply for the discussed vacancies.
- Starting Date for Registration & Fee Payment: 21-12-2020
- Last Date for Registration & Fee Payment: 20-01-2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-12-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-01-2021
Steps to Apply Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Click “Download Notification” find the advertisement “Gujarat (1826 Posts)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with the required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment online.
- Then click the view application form.
- Candidates will be provided an opportunity to edit their application forms before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information is correct or incorrect.
- After that click submits button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Gujarat Post Office Requirement 2021
Department of Post is upgrading itself and in order to offer more facilities to the people, it releases many requirements of Gramin Dak Sevak in past few months. The India Post department has released thousands of vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevaks so far, All these released vacancies are for the different states as such Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Punjab, Kerala, and Karnataka.
Branch Post Master: The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB), and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours. BPMs are allowed to use handheld devices/Smartphones supplied by the Department to complete the tasks assigned to them.