Check whether the subsidy on LPG gas is credited to your account at home Full Details 2020 The price of LPG cylinders has been increased since the beginning of July. The price of a cylinder also went up in June.
In Delhi, the price of a 14.2 kg gas cylinder has been increased by Rs 1. Most people get subsidy on LPG cylinders.
Subsidy money is transferred to people’s accounts through the Subsidy Direct Cash Transfer Scheme.
How to get the LPG Subsidy amount via the Aadhaar Card?
- LPG gas cylinder prices rose again
- This is how you know if the government subsidy is credited to your account
- Check these simple steps at home
- Check the subsidy money sitting at home
Recently, the central government has initiated the facility of transferring the subsidy amount directly to the bank account of the beneficiary of the PAHAL DBTL scheme.
How to get LPG Subsidy?
There are two different ways in which the subsidy amount is transferred into the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Via the Aadhaar card
- Without the Aadhaar card
Any beneficiary of the PAHAL DBTL scheme who has an Aadhaar card that is linked to the bank account can avail it via entering the Aadhaar card number. The Aadhaar card number should also be linked to the LPG consumer number.
- The home page of the website will have a tab (with picture) of three LPG cylinder companies.
- Now you have to choose your company (whose cylinder is taken).
- If you take a cylinder of indene gas, click on its tab.
- A new interface will open to check if the subsidy has arrived.
- Then go to the bar menu and click on ‘Give your feedback online’.
- Fill in your mobile number, LPG consumer ID, state name, distributor information here.
- Then click on ‘Feedback Type’.
- Select the ‘Complaint’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Your bank details will appear in the new interface and you will know whether the subsidy amount has been credited to the account or not.
How to Check for Gas Subsidy Status Online from mobile?
Customers can receive the subsidy in their bank accounts through two methods.
Aadhar number will be the medium of transfer. This number will have to be linked to his/her bank account and to the provided LPG consumer number.
In case the customer does not have an Aadhar number, then he/she can avail of the subsidy directly to the bank account by either providing the bank account information to the LPG distributor or by providing the 17 digit LPG consumer ID to his/her bank.