How to Update Aadhar Card Details Online: Todays’s we all know the Aadhaar card is one of the most important government identity proofs as it contains both demographics as well as the biometric data of the cardholder.
However, there may be situations where a person may be required to change his details in Aadhaar like name, address, how to change gender in Aadhar, etc.
There are two ways to change Aadhaar, one through the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) like online and the other by visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre like offline. Read more to find out how to change the photo in the Aadhar card.
UIDAI has made it simpler for all Adhar Card Holders to get their Aadar card updated or corrected both online and offline. but in this post, we will discuss how to correct name in pan card as per aadhaar card, how to change the name in aadhar card online, how to change the address in aadhar card online, and how to change gender in aadhar.
Here are mentioned brief processes of Aadhar card update or correction through which people can easily get their e Aadhaar card details updated and corrected.
Follow the given steps below to update Aadhar card address, name, date of birth, mobile number, and email id on the Aadhaar card online and offline by visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Centre.
Steps to Update Aadhaar Card by Visiting Enrolment Centre
You can get details of their Aadhar updated by visiting the Aadhaar Seva Kendra. Here is how you can do it easily:
- Fill the Aadhaar correction form i.e. આધારકાર્ડ લેવા ક્લિક કરો https://uidai.gov.in/
- Make sure you enter that information which is correct and not the one that is mentioned in your Aadhaar.
- Get self-attested copies of proofs validating your update request.
- Submit the form with the required documents.
- You need to pay a charge of Rs. 25 or more for every such visit to the Enrolment Centre for update or correction.
- You can get all your details including your biometric data, image, your current mobile number, etc. updated at the enrolment centre.
- Aadhaar Card mobile number change or update can also be done at the enrolment centre.
- Moreover, you can also visit various banks to update your Aadhaar card. For example, Bank of Baroda Bank Aadhaar update allows you to make changes in your Aadhaar Card by visiting the nearest Bank Of Baroda bank branch.
How to Update Aadhar Card Details Online
Usually, a Aadhar cardholder can change address, his/her name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, and email id on the Aadaar card online or offline. for offline mode, we already talk about all steps. In order to change the details of your Aadhaar card online, follow these steps to update, change, or correction.
Step 1. First Visit the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal and click on “Update your Address Online” Option.
Step 2. If you have valid address proof, click on “Proceed to Update Address” option.
Step 3. In the new window, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and click on “Send OTP” or “Enter a TOTP”. And after the click button.
Step 4. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered in UIDAI’s database. and enter OTP in textbox and submit the button.
Step 5. Select either the “Update Address by Address Proof” option or the “Update Address vis Secret Code” option.
Step 6. Enter your residential address mentioned in the Proof of Address (PoA) and click on the “Preview” and click the button.
Step 7 Select the document type you want to submit as PoA for verification and upload the scanned copy of the address proof and click on the “Submit” button.
Step 8 Your Aadhaar update request will be accepted and a 14-digit URN will be generated.
You can use the Update Request Number (URN) to check the status of the Aadhaar address update online. Once updated, you can download the updated version and get your Aadhar card print out.
How to Update Aadhar Card Details Online
Update Aadhaar Details By Visiting Permanent Enrolment centre
How to Update Address in Aadhaar without Document Proof
How to Update Address in Aadhaar Card
Steps to Update Name in Aadhaar Card
How to Update Your Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card
How to Change the DoB in Aadhaar Card
Why does the request for Aadhar Card updation/correction get rejected?
FAQs on Aadhar Card Update