૨૫-૦૪-૨૦૨૧ ના રૂ. 2000 નો હપ્તો જમા થશે
Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan Samman Yojana), crores of farmers of the country have received economic benefits so far.
Under this scheme, farmers are given financial assistance of Rs 6 thousand every year, which is transferred to the bank account of the farmers three times a year as an installment of two thousand rupees.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
This would also protect them from falling in the clutches of moneylenders for meeting such expenses and ensure their continuance in the farming activities.
૨૫-૦૪-૨૦૨૧ ના રૂ. 2000 નો હપ્તો જમા થશે
We will provide short information about “PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, the Application process, and more.
How to Check PM Kisan Kisan Check Status
Crores of farmers of the country who have been waiting for the seventh installment of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi) for a long time have been released by Prime Minister Modi today.
2000 rupees of the seventh installment have been deposited in the accounts of crores of farmers today and all the farmers must have received its messages as well.
Objectives of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021
- With a view to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs), the Government has launched a new Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in the current financial year.
- The PM-KISAN scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of each crop cycle.
PM Kisan App
Many measures are being taken by the Government to reach all eligible beneficiaries under PM-KISAN. Farmer’s interfaces have been made easily available for self-login or registration, check payment status online, Correction of the name as per Aadhaar as it is being a mandatory requirement of the scheme. To broaden the reach further, the PM-KISAN Official mobile android app designed and developed by the National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India is being launched.
- Using the Mobile, farmers can
- Know the status of their payments
- Update name as per Aadhaar by self or online
- Know about the scheme
- Check Online Status
- User-friendly layout
The farmer’s corner section in PM-Kisan website contains the following facilities for beneficiaries;
- New Farmer Registration
- Edit Aadhaar Failure Records
- Beneficiary Status
- Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers
- Beneficiary List
- Updation of Self Registration
- Download PMKISAN Mobile App
- Download Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Form
Required Document for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List
- Important Document to Apply Online
- Citizenship Certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List Eligibility Criteria
- Under the scheme an income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of upto 2 hectares.
- The first installment for the period 01.12.2018 to 31.03.2019, under the scheme will be transferred to the eligible beneficiaries in the current financial year (2018-19) itself. First Installment shall be transferred immediately on identification of the beneficiaries.
Key Features of Scheme
- PM Kisan is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The first instalment for the period 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be provided in the financial year itself.
- There are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.
- Helpline Number : पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना बेनिफिशियरी लिस्ट
- PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free), 011-23381092
इन नंबरों पर भी करें संपर्क
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Landline Number: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
You can also contact here
If even after doing everything, the money has not yet been transferred to your account, then you will have contact with your accountant or district agriculture office. If there is no talk here, then you can also contact the Agriculture Department directly. Apart from this, you can mail the email ID of the Union Ministry of Agriculture (email@example.com).