Manav Garima Yojana 2021 – How To Apply and Application Form PDF: The Government of Gujarat, known for its advantageous schemes for the people of the state is very concerned about every single individual.
With the help of The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, the state government has launched to encourage entrepreneurship in scheduled cast individuals and thus, improving employment.
The chief minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani has launched Manav Garima Yojana in order to financially help schedule castes, scheduled tribes, OBC, and Backward classes of the state.
Under this scheme entrepreneurship in the above-mentioned casts, individuals will be promoted in order to generate adequate income and self-employment.
Manav Garima Yojana Terms and Conditions
- The age limit of the applicant should be 15 to 20 years.
- People belonging to Scheduled Castes whose annual limit is ₹ 1,50,000 in rural areas and ₹ 4 in urban areas. Have 150,000.
- There is no income limit for the most backward castes among the Scheduled Castes.
- If the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary have availed the benefit earlier under this scheme, the benefit is not recoverable under this scheme.
Online Form and How to Apply?
The Government of Gujarat, known for its advantageous schemes for the people of the state is very concerned about every single individual. With the help of The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, the state government has launched to encourage entrepreneurship in scheduled cast individuals and thus, improving employment.
People from the SC communities can start their own business and run it successfully by applying to this scheme. The government will help these applicants financially. In conclusion, They can uplift their life and their family’s future by working on their own in whatever location they want to work in.
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID, College ID etc.
- Residence proof: Residence certificate etc.
- Income proof
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank details e.g. Account number, IFSC, MICR code
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook copy
- Other documents may be required
Tool kits are provided for a total of 4 types of business. (List is as follows.)
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith / welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Making a Divet of Rs (Sakhi Mandal sisters)
- Mobile repairing
- Paper cup and dish making (Sakhimandal)
- Hair cutting
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
- Document to be submitted
- aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- Example of annual income
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business oriented training
Information Manav Garima Yojana 2021
People from the SC communities can start their own business and run it successfully by applying to this scheme. This scheme provides additional tools/equipment to socially backward class communities so as to generate adequate income and self-employment.
Whats is Manav Garima Yojana?
Under This Scheme, People from the SC communities can start their own business and run it successfully. The government will help these applicants financially Under Manav Garima Yojana.What is The Main Purpose to Start This Scheme?
The Main Purpose of this scheme is Individuals who want to start a small business are given self-employed business employment kits. What Is The Eligibility Criteria of this scheme?
The applicant Should be a permanent resident of Gujarat. Only scheduled class students are eligible for this scheme The annual income work of the people in rural not be more than Rs 47,000 and in urban not exceed Rs. 68,000/-.What are The Documents Needed for this Scheme?
Identity proof any Like Aadhaar card, voter ID card, college ID, etc. Residence certificate, Income proof, Aadhar Card, Passport size photo, Bank details like Account Number, IFSC, MICR Code, Caste certificate, Copy of bank passbook.