Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution on March 12, 2021, launched the “Mera Ration” Mobile App for those ration card holders who migrate to new places in search of livelihood.
Mera Ration Mobile app मेरा राशन -भारतीय केंद्र सरकार (Central government )ने एक देश एक राशन कार्ड (One Nation One Ration Card) पारिकल्पना को ध्यान में रखते हुए इसकी शुरूआत की है! यह ऐप उन लोगों को लाभ प्रदान किया जाता है! जिनके पास राशन कार्ड हैं!
मेरा राशन App के उद्देश्य
इस application को सरकार द्वारा launch करने के मुख्य उद्देश्य यह है! की इस app को use करने से आपका समय बचेगा! इसके साथ ही साथ आपको बार बार कोटेदार के घर का चक्कर नही लगाना पड़ेगा!
आपको अपने राशन से सम्बंधित सारी जानकारी mobile application के जरिये आपको समय समय पर मिलती रहेगी!
Currently, 32 States and Union Territories are covered under the One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC) and the remaining four States and UTs are expected to be integrated into the scheme in the next few months.
मेरा Ration App के फायदे
➤अगर आप इस app को use करने के बारे में सोच रहे है! तो आपको बता दिया जाये की इस app को use करने से होने वाले फायदे क्या क्या मिलते है! आएये जानते है!-Mera Ration Mobile App
The benefit of the ‘My Ration’ application
Ration card holders will check for themselves on this app how much food they will get.
Transparency in ration distribution will come in the ‘My Ration’ application.
This application will be especially useful for tourists, as under the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme, ration cardholders will be able to get food grains from anywhere in their country and from any ration shop.
This app will make it easier for the beneficiaries to know how many ration shops are around them and which shops are near them.
Beneficiaries can also give their suggestions through this application.
This is how to login to the My Ration app
To use the ‘My Ration’ application, you need to download this application. Then follow the login process. The beneficiary will need an Aadhaar or Ration Card number for login. By entering this number, you will be able to log in and take advantage of the features available on this application.
To use the ‘My Ration’ application, you need to download this application.
Launching the app, Bagh Food Secretary Sudhanshu Pandey said, “Beneficiaries will know what they want to get.” Its price does not need to ask the shopkeeper.
Mera Ration app
•The beneficiaries will be able to use the ‘Mera Ration’ app to identify the nearest fair price shop and check details of their entitlement and recent transactions.
- The migrant beneficiaries will be able to register their migration details through the mobile app.
- The beneficiaries can register themselves before starting their journey and the system will automatically allocate the entitled foodgrains.
- The NFSA beneficiaries will be able to use the app to identify the nearest FPS and check details of their foodgrains entitlement and the previous six-month transactions and status of Aadhaar seeding.
- Through the app, the beneficiary will know what he is entitled to and he need not ask FPS dealer how much he would get.
- The beneficiaries can login into the app using their Aadhaar or ration card number.