Organic Farming Scheme For Farmers 2021 :- Hello friends | The Government of Gujarat has implemented many schemes for farmers in 2020.
Under this scheme, a farmer doing cow-based farming gets Rs. 900 per month. The scheme of giving assistance has been implemented.
Under this, all the farmers who do cow-based farming get Rs 900 per month from the Gujarat government. Will be assisted.
If you want to take financial help of this, then we have to submit the online application, registration form, application form, and form in this scheme, when will get help, who can apply in this scheme and who cannot apply all about all Will provide information So read this article.
If you also have one or two cows and you also want to apply in this scheme and Rs 900 per month.
When will get help, who can apply in this scheme and who cannot apply all about all Will provide information So read this article. Organic Farming.
If you want to take financial help of this, then we have to submit the online application, registration form, application form, and form in this scheme.
Objective Of Gay Aadharit Kheti Sahay Yojana
- Gay Aadharit Kheti Sahay Yojana The main objective of farming is to increase the proof of natural farming in the state of Gujarat.
- To increase the storage capacity of the land by using indigenous Khatar made from cow dung and urine of indigenous cow rather than using Rashayanik Khatar.
- Promote the fruitfulness and culinary production of the land.
- Take more production for less cost.
- To improve the economic condition of farmers.
- Improvement in production and increase in prices.
- Rescue the water.
Important documents for Gay Sahay Yojna
- Aadhar Card
- 8-A copy
- Bank passbook
- Cancellation check if bank passbook is not there
- Cow identification mark number
- Consent form of the other account holder if the owner of the land is joint.
Eligibility of farmer beneficiary for cow based farming assistance scheme
- The beneficiary farmer should have a country cow with identification mark while applying.
- The beneficiary farmer should be doing his farming from the native cow.
- Foreign cow holder farmers will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, only one beneficiary will get benefit on one account number.
- The beneficiary farmer must have trained with the master trainer of agriculture or natural farming.
|Name of scheme||Cow Based Farming Assistance Scheme|
|Who applied||Government of Gujarat|
|In which state||In the state of Gujarat|
|Purpose||Evidence of natural farming|
|Beneficiary||All the farmers of the state|
♦ Cow based farming Sahay Yojana has been started for whom?
Cow based farming Sahay Yojana has been started for all the farmers of Gujarat state.
♦ Who will benefit under Gay Palan Yojana?
Under the Gay Palan Yojana, the farmer who takes up natural farming on the basis of cow can avail the benefit. Means you do native farming.
♦ How many rupees will be provided to the farmer beneficiary under the cow based Sahay scheme?
Under the cow-based Farming Sahay Yojana, the farmer beneficiary gets Rs. 900 per month. Will get financial assistance of Rs. Which will be given with the amount of 3-3 months. 10800 per year Will get financial assistance of Rs.
. ♦ Rs 900 per cow How to apply for Sahay?
But cow Rs 900. To get the benefit of Sahay, interested beneficiary will have to apply online. The beneficiary can also apply on-line or can go to any csc center or public service center.
♦ Where will the form of Gay Palan Yojana be found?
To get the form of Gay Palan Yojana, you must first apply online or get it done. After the application, you will get your filled-in form.
♦ After applying online for Gay Aadharit Kheti Sahay Yojana, where will the form be submitted?
After applying online, you will have to submit the application form and the documents sought and submitted to your local village servant, BTM or project director at Kacheri.
♦ When will I get help after applying under Gay Aadharit Kheti Sahay Yojana?
After applying, when your application will be accepted in full, then your help will start coming.