A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and people who want to build a home. The assistance provided by the government under the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has been increased by 70%.
In the urban areas, people whose income is 1.5 lakh annually and in rural areas 1.20 lakh annually are included under this scheme.
In the year 2014, under this scheme, Rs 45,000 was provided for housing assistance, after which the amount was raised to 70 thousand. So now the amount has been increased to 1.20 lakh instead of 70 thousand. About 20,000 families in the state will be provided this assistance. Thus, species including SC-ST, OBC will get this benefit.
A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and people who want to build a home.
The assistance provided by the government under the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has been increased by 70%. In the urban areas, people whose income is 1.5 lakh annually and in rural areas 1.20 lakh annually are included under this scheme.
In the last five years, housing assistance has been provided to 5 poor families at a cost of Rs.256 crore.
- The annual income limit is Rs. 1,20,000
- The annual income limit for urban areas is Rs. 1,50,000
- Own land should have a plot of land
- Extremely thought free caste issues are given first priority.Assistance Criteria
- Assistance up to 1,20,000/- in the urban housing scheme.
- Rs. 1,20,000/- Annual income in Rural area.
- Rs. 1,50,000/- Annual income in Urban area.
- B.P.L. Beneficiaries given preference
- ઓનલાઈન અરજી Apply Online: https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/index.aspx?HodID=1
- Avas yojana Official Press Note: Click Here
Aapki Pattrata Kya Honi Chahiye Gramaya Vikash Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana ke Liye check kijiy.
Info Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana
List of required documents The given document is mandatory
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Election credentials
- Applicant caste / sub-caste
- Example of income
- Residence proof (electricity bill , license , bhadakarara , the election card)
- Passbook / Cancel Check
- Support of land holdings / documents / akarani sheets / right Roll / Chartered sheets (that are applicable)
- The construction of the building above the ground , it sahivali of a copy of a map showing the area of the ground states caturdisa (Talatis mantrisri).
- Applicant to approve the gram panchayat little help building Talati / Minister of City Talati / Circle inspector to certification
- Building leave letter
- Example of BPL
- Example of husband’s death (if widow is mandatory )
- There is no poverty housing plans that have received the order of allocation of land / building under preparation, allotment letter certified copy.
Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana:– Latest updates, news, happening and events about the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna such as launch dates like start date and last date, application forms, information booklet, eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, payment procedure, registration procedure, flat and plots details and much more.