આજના બટાકાના ભાવ | Aaj Na Potato Na Bhav
|આજ ના બટાકાના ભાવ|
|તારીખ = 18/01/2022|
|Rate for 20 Kgs.|
|એરંડા ભાવ જોવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
Ikhedut portal Gujarat has been launched by the Gujarat government. The main aim of the Ikhedut Gujarat Portal is to provide benefits to the farmers of the state. The state starts various schemes for the farmers for farming such as horticulture, fisheries, water conservation, and many more.
- Through this scheme farmers can directly get information related to latest schemes.
- Under this Gujarat Ikhedut Farmer Scheme, farmers do not have to pay any fee to get any information regarding schemes related to agriculture.
- With the help of this Ikhedut Portal 2021, farmers will get information regarding weather, agricultural schemes launched by the government and the market price of the crops, and many more.
- Through this ikhedut portal online application, farmers can apply for tractors and the subsidy will be provided by the government under ‘’ the scheme of khetiwadi’’ i.e. Ikhedut Portal Gujarat Tractor Yojana
How to check the ikhedut portal application status
Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website of the ikhedut portal Gujarat https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
Step 2: On the home page you have to click on the ‘’applicant facility’’ option.
Step 3: After that, you have to click on the ‘’ikhedut portal application status’ ’option.
Step 4: Now an I Khedut Portal Form Online 2020 will be open in front of you and then you have to enter the registered mobile number and application number.
Step 5: Now captcha code will appear on the screen and you have to enter the code in the given box.
Step 6: After that, you have to click on the ‘’ view application status’’ option.
Step 7: Now the application status will appear on your screen.
Ikhedut Gujarat Portal Yojana List 2021
From the aforementioned paragraphs, you have got the basics of the portal like eligibility and benefits. In order to be able to receive these benefits ad services, a farmer needs to register on the portal. Many farmers have already registered themselves with the portal. However, a bigger number still remains. In order to help them know that the government has created common platforms for all the agriculture-related schemes and benefits, we have the steps below. If you know anyone around who should register, you can let them know.
- Visit the ikhedut official website of the Gujarat government.
- You will see a tab called Schemes on the main page.
- Once you click on it, you will see a new page that has all schemes of the government.
- Here, you can opt for any of the schemes that you wish to apply for. Then, the applicant is taken to choose between Yes and No.
- Now, in case a farmer has been registered on the portal, he has to choose Yes. On the other hand, if he is not registered, he has to opt for No.
- Then, you have to click on the New Registration option available.
- Here, complete the registration step-by-step on the website and then submit the page by providing all the supporting documents asked by the authorities.
These documents include a bank passbook, land records, Aadhaar cards, and passport-size photos.