SBI Specialist Officer 2021 Apply Online State Bank of India (SBI) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Cadre Officers on a REGULAR basis.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 on SBI Official Website from 22 December 2020. The last date of SBI SO Registration is 11 January 2021.
SBI SO 2021 Recruitment shall be done for various posts such as Engineer, Deputy Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, IT Security Expert, Project Manager, Application Architect, and Technical Lead.
Candidates holding a Graduation/Post Graduation Degree in the concerned subject and relevant experience can apply to the SBI SO 2021. The candidates can check qualification, online application link, salary, age limit below in this article.
State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification for the below-mentioned Posts. You can like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: SBI Specialist Cadre Officer
Post Date: 22, December 2020
Total Vacancy: 452
Important Links :
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click Here
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
- Engineer (Fire): 16 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit): 28 Posts
- Manager (Network Security Specialist): 12 Posts
- Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist): 20 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Security Analyst): 40 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Security Analyst): 60 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Systems): 183 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Systems): 17 Posts
- IT Security Expert: 15 Posts
- Project Manager: 14 Posts
- Application Architect: 05 Posts
- Technical Lead: 02 Posts
- Manager (Credit Procedures): 02 Posts
- Manager (Marketing): 12 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Marketing): 26 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 452
Educational Qualification: Read their notification below for the required qualification
- For General/ EWC/ OBC : Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online through by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India has released the link for registration of the Apprentice recruitment on its official website @sbi.co.in. All the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and interested in the recruitment can apply online for SBI apprentice 2020.
The online registration has started from 20th November 2020 and will end on 10th December 2020. The training period under this apprentice notification is 3 years and all the selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years of apprenticeship engagement in the Bank. Read more for detailed information about the recruitment here and stay tuned with us for the latest updates.
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at Telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2020’ in the subject of the email.