Free Silai Machine Yojana (FSMY) 2021 –PM Free Sewing Machine Scheme Online Registration, Muft Silai Machine Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website.
Pradhanmantri Free Silai Machine Yojana 2021 Apply Online.
Free Silai Machine Yojana Gujarat 2021
Summary: The central government of India has been running different welfare schemes for farmers, women, and the poor section of society. The main objective of these schemes is to motivate women towards self-employment and to make them self-reliant.
More than 50000 women will be provided with free sewing machine schemes in every state. To take advantage of this scheme, women will have to register themselves.
The scheme has started in these states >> Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Bihar.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
We will provide short information about “Free Silai Machine Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, the Application process, and more.
Free Silai Machine Yojana 2021 – Overview
Name of Scheme Free Silai Machine Yojana (FSMY)
- Launched by Central Government of India
- Beneficiaries Poor and labor women of the country
- Major Benefit Earn Money from Home
- Scheme Objective To make women self-reliant and motivate them for employment at home.
- Scheme under State Government
- Name of State All India
- Post Category Scheme/ Yojana
PM Free Sewing Machine Scheme Online Registration Process
Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Scheme, Applicant need to visit the official website i.e. https://www.india.gov.in/. After downloading an application form here, it has to be filled. After filling the form, he has to submit all the necessary documents to the local concerned office.
Free Silai Machine Yojana 2021: Online Registration, Objectives, Eligibility & Benefits
For application, you should have an Aadhaar card, age certificate, income certificate, identity card. Please all candidates need to follow the instructions carefully.
Required Document for Free Silai Machine Yojana (Important Document to Apply Online)
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Identity card
- Community certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Disabled medical certificate if disabled
- If a woman is a widow, her destitute widow certificate
Free Silai Machine Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Beneficiary Guidelines
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant age should be between 20 to 40 years.
- The annual income of the Women Applicant’s husband should not exceed Rs. 12000.
- Only economically weaker women of the country will be eligible under this scheme.
- In this scheme, Widows and disabled women can also be included and availed the benefits.
Free Silai Machine Yojana 2021: Online Application Form
Free Silai Machine Yojana 2021: Online Application Form PDF Download – Modi Government has announced the Free Silai Machine Scheme to motivate the economically weaker women for employment. Through Free Silai Machine Yojana, labor will provide employment opportunities to women.
This scheme gives the opportunity to enhance and also improve the condition of rural women.
This will Also she will be able to maintain herself and her family well.
Objectives of Free Silai Machine Yojana 2021
- The main aim of this scheme is to make all the women of the country stand on their own feet.
- In urban and rural areas, Economically weaker women get benefits under Pradhan Mantri Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2020.
- The scheme aims to motivate the working women of the country for employment.
- The economic condition of women’s families will be better and make life self-dependent.
- Under this scheme, free sewing machines are provided to the poor and labor women.
Key Features of Scheme
- Under this scheme, more than 50 thousand women will be given free sewing machines in every state.
- Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Scheme also motivates women to start their own business.
- This scheme has been implemented in some states like Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar etc. Later this scheme will be implemented across the country.
- Official Website: https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/ddcw/schemes/1554
Contact To District Social welfare ( Developing cast) Office