Do you know that in the Gujarat stage 30% of Girls drop out the school before reaching the class IXth and 57 % of girls dropped the School before reaching the intermediate?
Gujarat State Government has launched the Vahali Dikri Yojana on the basis of other state Girls incentive schemes such as Rajasthan (Raj Shree Yojana), Haryana (Ladli Scheme), Karnataka (Bhagyashree Scheme), Maharashtra (Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme), West Bengal (Kanya Prakalpa Scheme) and Madhya Pradesh(Ladli Laxmi Yojana).
Objective of Vahali Dikri Yojana
To Improve the Birth Ratio, Increase the Education Ration of Girls, save the future of Girls, and promote Girl Child Birth Gujarat Government has announced to start Vahali Dikri Yojana (Dear Daughter Scheme).
Under the Scheme Government will Pay three times Financial support to the parents of girls. The incentive under Daughter Scheme will be given for the first and second daughters of the family Silent Features of Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana.
Enrollment in Class 1st
- Rs. 4,000
Enrollment in Class 9th
- Rs. 6,000
Attaining 18 years of Age
- Rs. 1,00,000
Vahali Dikri Scheme will definitely prevent female feticide, promote the education of girls and provide a substantial sum to fund for higher education and wedding of girls.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Form (અરજીફોર્મ)
View / Download Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Form
- It is a 100 % Percent Government Funded Scheme.
- Total Rs 1,10,000 will be given to the Beneficiary.
- The Application Form for the Scheme will be accepted through Online and Offline Mode.
- The amount will be transferred through Direct Bank Transfer Method.
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Amount
- First Enrollment in Class 1st Rs. 4,000 will be given.
- Second Enrollment in Class 9th Rs. 6,000 will be given.
- Attaining 18 years of Age Rs. 1,00,000 will be given.
Brief Summary Of Gujarat Vahali Dikri Scheme
- Name of scheme Vahali Dikri Yojana
- Launched by Gujarat State Govt.
- Type of Scheme Girls Incentive scheme
- Objective To Empower Girls
- Beneficiary First and Second daughters of the family
- Mode of Application Online and Offline Both
- Start Date of Apply Available Soon
- Last Date of Apply Not Yet Declare
- Official Website Available Soon
Eligibility for Vahali Dikri Yojana
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate (Upto 2 Lakh Rupee Annual)
- Parents Identity Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
Selection Process In Dear Daughter Scheme
- First Invite the Application
- Verified by the Related Regional Officers
- List of the Beneficiary list will be prepared
- The amount will be transferred in the beneficiary bank Account
How to Apply for Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana (Application Form)
The citizens of the state who wish to apply for the Scheme, First of all, have to Fill the Vahali Dikri Application form. This is a new initiative under the Beti Padhao Beti Bachao Yojana. To avail of the benefits of the scheme, you have to contact with concerned district officer for women and child or Official Website.
Who can avail the benefits of the scheme?
- Only the first two girl child of those families whose annual income is not more than Rs. 2 Lakh can avail the benefits of the scheme.
Is this scheme is for reserved categories only?
No. There is no category bound for this scheme.
- Is there any commencing date or last date of application submission?
Where the application forms are available?
- Applicants can grab the application form from the official website or Related Regional Offices.
What is the amount of financial assistance?
- Applicants will get Rs. 110000/- as financial assistance under this scheme.